Monday, August 18, 2008

A Big Day!

Today was a pretty big day, I realized that I had written over a thousand articles over at Blogger News, actually its sitting at 1011. Holy crap, thats a lot of words! In the past two years of being the Editor over there I have got to talk with some amazing folks, some everyday names, some unknown, but all have been interesting.

while this is not as much fun as interviewing the famous, and maybe rich, I did do something today that was life changing. I resigned! Jan has some family stuff that can not be put on hold. So we are packing up and heading south. Of course this will not be an easy deal, my idea of moving is two suitcases and a computer or five. Jan on the other hand thinks that everything, including the kitchen sink should become part of the adventure!

I can see this becoming a stressful adventure!

Just another boring day in paradise :)

1 comment:

prying1 said...

Bend your knees when you lift heavy objects. Lift with your legs -

Hope everything goes smoothly for you and yours.