Saturday, February 24, 2007

Xentel Update

In a previous post I whined about being bothered by collection agencies, in particular Xentel. These assholes are looking for a certain Mr. O'Brian, that I do not know, and never have known.

The good news is that since I was really damn rude to Xentel the calls have stopped.

Over the past week I have noticed a lot of hits to this blog from search engines. The search term is always Xentel. I suspect that I am not the only person that has suffered at the hands of these idiots.

As a public service I will offer this information about dealing with Xentel.

Regardless of where you are located, I recomend that you call the Edmonton office, and ask for Will MacDonald. Oh and please feel free to use me as the reference.... "Hi Will, Simon told me to call you....".

Of course if you are really aggravated with them, I recommend that you drop by their offices, and ask to speak to Will directly.

The phone number is (780) 482-5801, (but I just know they have a 1-800, and I am going to find it!)

And the street address is 200-10025 106 Street NW , Edmonton.

Of course if you all call or drop in to say hi to Will MacDonald he will likely lose his job. While I think that would be a good start, it would be like swatting a single fly! One fly in it's lifetime can produce a lot of maggots!

Lets swat em all! Telephone harassment, Just Say No! (and tell Will, Simon sent you!)

No comments: