Sunday, June 03, 2007

I Didn't Dodge The Bullet

It was about 3:30 on Friday afternoon, I was standing outside my front door smoking a cigarette, drinking a beer, and congratulating myself of having a nice peaceful weekend. Then I saw the dreaded delivery truck come ambling down the road. Silently I muttered a prayer that maybe it wouldn't stop. But no such luck.

Mrs Postman gets out and brings not one, but two good sized boxes. My friends at MVD have obviously been working overtime releasing new material, after the dust had settled there was a combo of 20 DVD's and CD's!

There was one little nugget of gold in this delivery Rick Wakemans new CD/DVD combo Amazing Grace. I really, really like Rick Wakeman, and this album is superb! In fact I like it so much I have a message into his management company to see if he will do an interview about it.

As for the other 19, well its a pretty mixed bag. Guess it's going to be another busy week.

No comments: