Friday, June 01, 2007

The Week In Review(s)

It has been a very interesting and very busy week in the reviewing business, as I wrote earlier the week got started with a marathon session of Al Stewart, 12 CD's to be exact. That was two solid days of work. But I am a big fan of Al so it was pleasure all the way. A Google News search of Al Stewart will show you the results of my labors. Yesterday I heard back from Al's management team and it looks like I am on for an interview with Al Next week.

The Gothic Vampires From Hell reared their heads again! Out of the blue I found a comment left on my article, and it was from Jeremiah Campbell who was the screenwriter for Gothic Vamps. Well what an opportunity! I signed Jeremiah up for an interview, and if I say it myself, it worked out quite well.

We also managed a few movies Shanghai Express, Above The Law, and Hannibal Rising.

Somehow I have also got caught up with the world of TV, the Robert Redford inspired Sundance Channel has some very innovative and interesting programming. Green: Big Ideas For A Small Planet is a fine example.

On the book front I read Taj by Sandra Wilson, and I am just about finished Funny Business.

I know that I have missed a few reviews in this post, somewhere in the week there was a music DVD of some great R&B and a review of the Prog Rock group Andromeda.

I think I need a beer...... More later!

No comments: