Friday, August 17, 2007

Stackridge Stackheads!

Head for the hills the Stackheads are coming!

I was right in my initial review of this band. They do indeed have a very loyal following. They have even tracked me down to my humble blog. I am really impressed with the zealous nature of these folks.

I really like this band and would love to see them get more recognition in the North American market. I am a firm believer that the way to generate some buzz is to show people a sample. If I could find (a legal) streaming video of these guys I'd be happy to do a follow up news article on Bloggernews. So Stackheads, help me out here!

I am putting together an interview piece with Mike Tobin, and I hope to have that up and running over the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a dedicated Rhubarb Thrasher (sorry not a Stackhead!) zealous is perhaps too simple a description. Try Joining Zorgansgal, a Yahoo group and see all the wealth of photos, reviews, etc.
I have even written a 2 act family playu round their music. I have also just completed a 7 min DVD using animation and live action with 7 to 11 yr old kids usingPurple Spaceships from Yatton as the soundtrack.