Monday, August 20, 2007

What A Day!

Well it certainly has been an entertaining day, I got the interview with Dave Cousins completed, and I think I have found a chink in the armour of the Rick Wakeman bastion of silence. I have been trying for months to get an interview with this guy. Today I actually got an email from a real person! With the record label involved, now maybe something will happen.

I also heard from Keith Emerson of Emerson, Lake, and Palmer fame. It looks like we are on for an interview on Friday.

With this kind of good luck going for me I have sent out a request to Greg Lake (The L in ELP) for an interview as well, we shall see what happens with this one.

Everyone like a great conspiracy, and what better than the JFK assassination. Somehow I seem to have become part of the 'in crowd' of JFK stuff. In today's mail was a copy of Dan Robertson's new book Definitive Proof. From what I have gleaned, Dan has a new theory that is based on the infamous Zapruder home video of the event. This has to be one of the most watched pieces of home movie making ever. Well some rather talented folks have done a frame by frame digital clean up of it.

In a delightful find, he sent me a copy of the DVD as well! I can't wait to read this book, and watch the DVD. I'll keep you all posted!

No comments: