Friday, August 10, 2007

Whats A Reviewer To Do?

It is 2:30am, we couldn't sleep and so with it being Friday and my day off, why not get up and get some reviews done? Well I looked at the To Do pile and I am not a happy camper. So instead I opted to to listen to Dave Cousins again (well hell I like him!).

Of course this is doing nothing to deal with the backlog. And even worse, I just received an email from my good buddy about a whole schwack of new DVD's they are releasing soon. I guess I am just going to have to knuckle down and deal with 'the pile from hell'.

It is a rare treat to actually get to listen to something that you like in this game. Some people are envious when they hear about what I do. But the reality is its a lot of bloody work.

Oh well, off to the world of music purgatory...........

No comments: