Sunday, December 03, 2006

AWEB#20 Screech! A Fine Canadian Beverage


Ok, so this is not beer! It's my Blog, and I can do whatever I want to do! This story is about Rum! Now everyone has had Rum from Jamaica, or some other island that has way too much sugar cane, and way too much unemployment.
Sugar + Unemployment = Rum!

I know this will be hard to believe, but Canada actually has a Rum brewing business. In Newfoundland they make something called Screech! Its a great name, they deserve high points just for the name.


I am not much of a rum drinker, but my wife is! So as an early Christmas present I bought her some Screech. Of course she was overjoyed, she was so happy that the bruising on my face should be gone by next weekend.

Well we gave Screech a good workout, Jan got pretty wild, it was a good job that we had the curtains closed, she was doing her Michael Flatterly impersonation with no clothes on! I love it when she tap dances in the kitchen! hahahahaha

So I give Screech a 10 out of 10! Even the Cajuns like it! hahahahahahaha

No comments: