Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Quick Data Center Update


Our technicians have been working around the clock to restore the BeerBox (Complete lie).

Unfortunately due to the uniqueness of the BeerBox we are having to have a new power supply built and air freighted from Japan (More absolute rubbish).

Your continued patience in this matter is appreciated (I could fucking care less!).

hahahahahaha

Truth is, I had to go to work this morning, and I was too damn lazy to work on the BeerBox when I got home. Hopefully I'll have it back up in a couple of days. In the meantime the stinking piece of HP junk seems to be doing fine.

2 comments:

Pugs said...

Wow! I've just been over to have a look at Jan's work with plastic canvas! "That's Good"
As for the BeerBox hmmm, *tut!tut!* it looks to me like it's time to go wireless, you got more wires their than spaghetti junction! Ha!Ha!Ha!

Pugs said...

and do be careful zzsimonb, you know you shouldn't play around with electrics after purchasing two new 15 pack boxes of Lucky Extra.

hahahahahahaha!