Monday, December 18, 2006

Woo Hoo New Books


The new "hot off the press" book about the JFK assassination arrived today. I have always been a big fan of conspiracies, and the whole JFK story has interested me for many years. I am really looking forward to reading and reviewing this book.

As an added bonus, my 'for review' copy is signed by the author!

The second good thing about today is I have another book en-route and should be here in a couple of days.

Now all I have to figure out is how the hell you can make some money at this game.

Getting books is easy, well actually it is not that easy. But once you get a track record publishers are usually pretty happy to send out whatever you ask for. The problem is how to make money.

If you folks have any ideas, I am all ears!

Meanwhile I am a happy camper, I got books!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.