Sunday, September 10, 2006

Axe Head Beer .. and another thing...


I apparently have lost my number one spot on Google. Some homebrewer makes a beer called Axe Head and has gazumped me in the Google ratings.


I am pissed off! How can some company steal my thunder?

I was not the inventor of Axe Head beer, but I have been a user! hahahahaha

I guess everyone needs their hour of 'Axe Head Beer'.

Have a great day, its Sunday here, and I am about to cook breakfast. Jan is already in the 'bunker', tho I think that it should be basically edible. Of course I have not told her that the Champaign is actually Axe Head.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Kinda reminds me when in the early 80's a friend and I started: Dead Dog Beer in Houston, Tx...

Umm I moved on and just came back here for a look...

Nope Dead Dog Beer is still not Popular on Houston...

Hops said...

Haha - You said "gazumped."