Monday, September 25, 2006

Mondays Are Hell!

One of my many hobbies is sailing, and my favorite sailing related site is the very irreverent www.sailinganarchy.com. I love people that do not take themselves too seriously. Their lead article this morning was....

"Today

Due to some technical difficulties (hangover), we will be a bit late getting today's content up (lazy). We should have some great stuff (doubtful) for you very soon (don't hold your breath). As always, we try to move forward (heard that before).

Ed (slacker)09/25/06"

1 comment:

FoOliSh said...

Cool one LOL,i sawed that you have a great blog. I really enjoyed while reading the words that you have mentioned and the images as well, would you like to linkexchange with me let me know with mail amazingillusion@gmail.com

http://amazing-illusions.blogspot.com