Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fun With Google News

Sorry about being so tardy with an update on here. It's been a busy week and I just have not had much time to blog.

I have however been playing in Google News and having a ball. The Google News feature basically trolls a list of 'accredited' news web sites and indexes news stories. One of the sites that I write articles for www.bloggernews.net is part of the Google News world.

It's fun to tinker with, you write a news article and the game is to try and get ranked #1 on a Google News search. I have had great success this week, at one point I was #1 on a keyword search of "NSA", "Simpsons", and "Tap dancing". hahahahahaha

It's great to get ranked higher than CNN, The Washington Post, etc.

Hell I need to get a life! hahahahahah

No comments: