Sunday, July 16, 2006

Olden But Golden

I was poking around in the dark corners of one of my hard drives and found some things that I would like to share.

Microsoft takes a lot of heat about a lot of different things. This one has not been mentioned on CNN yet, but I am sure its only a matter of time.

I use Microsoft Office products everyday. This may come as a surprise to some of you, but I do actually have a job. I write books and teach people about Microsoft products for a living. Now one of the most odious aspects of all Office products is the 'Sodding Paperclip', this little bastard rears its ugly head at the most inopportune moments, offering advice that is akin to what you find in fortune cookies. I personally have never found this menu, but I like it.




Over the years the 'sodding paperclip' has got worse and worse. This Word XP screenshot says it all.

No comments: