Thursday, November 16, 2006

Oh Oh It's The Weekend



Woo Hoo, two whole days away from the Fun Factory. The only major thing I have to figure out, is what to do in the next 48 hours.

The opportunities are almost endless! We have plenty of bits left and could certainly manufacture some more computers, but, even I have to admit that right now we have enough of the pesky things.

The whole apartment is packed to the gills with damn computers, about the only safe place is the bathroom, and that's full of typewriters.

Of course there are a couple of broken laptops laying around, I wonder if I could convert one of them into a wall mounted media player for the bathroom? Maybe with the use of a proximity sensor they could play music videos while you are having a crap! hahahahaha

hmmm I will have to think about this one.

No comments: