Friday, November 10, 2006

The PCPC

Yup, we are proud to introduce you to the PCPC! As some of you know, my lovely wife is one of those 'arts n crafts' people.

I was all in favour of building another BeerBox, but Jan insisted that we try something different!

I always do what Jan says.

So we have created what I am sure is the only Plasic Canvas Personal Computer. As this was a US and Canadian joint effort Jan added the flags.

Wanting the Case to appeal to as wide a range of users we have disgned it for both Intel and Amd processors.




.....and of course it is stinking Microsoft certified.


We were going to put on a Linux peguin, but Jan was too drunk to knit it! hahahahaha.

A rear view shows how the whole thing is put together,



Michael Dell, eat your heart out!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love it. Great Idea..nice and ventilated.