Sunday, October 08, 2006

It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!



I have always been an avid reader, I love books. I have a 45 minute commute to work and back on the bus, and it is very rare that my nose is not buried in a book during this time.

The problem is finding books that I like and have not read before. Luckily there is always a plentiful supply at work.

About 6 weeks ago I was surfing the net and came across a want ad, they were looking for book reviewers. Well I sent off an email and forgot about it.

Yesterday a package arrived, two brand new books! woo hoo! I get to read them, keep them, and write a review about them. Better still, these books are NOT available in the store. Man, it just doesn't get any better than this!

Who knows, I might even get paid to do this. Now being paid to read books is about as close to ideal as I am likely to get.

No comments: