Friday, August 17, 2007

Meat Swap Update

Well it's the big day, if all is going well Mark is on his way to the Post Office with a package of canned mutton for me, likewise momentarily I am heading out with a can of Spam.

I hit the local Mega Mart at 8am and picked up a can of this succulent stuff.

When I got home I examined the can, and found some really interesting information. You do not need to be in a rush to eat it. The sell by date is Feb 2010. This is good, because the combination of Canada Post's Dog Sleds and Mongolia's Yak delivery service Mark should get the Spam days before the product expires!

As Mario Batali from the Iron Chef America show would say....

Bon Appetite!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy Reyes said...

Actually, Spam is considered a delicacy in the Philippines...before the days of grocery stores and refrigerators, it was something that you kept stored for guests.